Friday 26 March 2010

Author: Emma

From: England

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories. 
I love writing stories, my teachers have always told me that I have had a talent for writing, but only I realised my true talent, when I started writing fics.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
It was about four months ago in WDCT fanfiction (www.wdct-fanfiction.eu) I just wanted to see if a story of mine could make it on there, and it did, I was rarther surprised, I must admit.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
In fictions, I like it when they are in the past, like in "a wish for christmas" I really enjoy fictions that are set in the past, I have no idea why, I just do. :)

Stories in Neverland written by Emma

Contact Emma:
madmcflymissem@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: