Saturday 4 April 2015

Tease me by Mélo - Short fic Challenge

Hi all,

Are you all enjoying a nice long Easter weekend? We have a little read for you from a new writer. After requesting a challenge she has written a lovely short piece which I'm sure you'll enjoy. She had to work with the following things;

Shane
a bottle of wine
a strip-club
and she was only allowed two pages...

Enjoy the read and leave her some comments. She's really curious to find out what you all think of the story!

Are you also interested in writing a story for Neverland? Go and request a challenge or just write whatever you feel like writing. We're always looking for new stories.

Monique


Title: Tease me
Author: Mélo
 Rating: 13+
Genre: R, E
Pages:2
Cast: You and your favorite 'lifer
Teaser: It is just a little game… or is it?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This one needs a sequel ASAP

Monique said...

Agreed! I loved this for a short story but it also has a lot of potential for something longer.
I've told you this already; great story! I'm glad you had the courage to share it with us :)

Hope to read more of you!

mélo said...

Thanks girls! :) I've actually written something else for my other challenge ;) I just have to work on it a bit more ^^

kaz said...

Wow... I would really love a follow up to this one. When it ended, I actually, out loud said "NO WAY! It can't end there!"

Great story, looking forward to reading more! :)

mélo said...

Thanks! I'm really thinking about writing a sequel ;)

Anonymous said...

Great story! Dying to know what happens next!

Anonymous said...

A m a z i n g! Keep it coming, please!

Stacy (sugarfilan) said...

This was an awesome short story, but like everyone else, I found myself needing more! It can't end there! WE HAVE TO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!!!!

:) :) :)

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Unexpected ending!!! If you write more about this I would like to know. Thank you for taking the time to write this.