Tuesday 24 March 2015

New stories...

Hi guys,

There's very little going on here lately, which is a shame. I know you're all still out there for our website gains an average of over a 300 views a day (and I have excluded my own views in that counter too! haha) but you're all way too quite...
We'd love for this to stay an active community but we can't do it without your help. We need your stories to keep us running, we need your comments to keep everyone motivated.

If you have any ideas to get people involved, give a shout. You can always email us at neverland.fics@gmail.com or leave a message on our tag or Twitter. We're very interested to find out what you like and what would motivate you to get writing.

Also, if you've got a story to share; Don't be shy! We don't bite (unless we're being asked for it ;))

On behalf of Neverland staff,

Monique

6 comments:

Jess said...

Really sorry on the lack of responding lately. Unfortunately, my muse has run out and each time I sit down to write nothing comes out. (I'm going to blame it on work and the ever mounting stress) Really wish something would come up but have been completely empty when it comes to inspiration.

Kara said...

I will try my best to have my story finished ASAP!!!! That will keep you guys busy for a little bit.

Monique said...

Yay, Jess. Still good to see you're still around. There'll always be times that the writing just won't come. I'm sure that it'll come back to you eventually.

@Kara; Yeaaaah baby! Can't wait to see this beauty finished <3

Noa said...

Hey! Great post! Really hoping for some more life around here :)
I have some Trouble with my Laptop lately but I hope that I will be writing on my upcoming vacation :)
Monique, I sent you this shorty-challenge, maybe you can put it on the site as a Little in between? Nevermind about some Little tipos ;)
looking Forward to new fics!!

Monique said...

Yes! That's definitely happening, Noa! I'll get to it tomorrow. Yay, new fic :D

Kazzy Bee said...

" We don't bite (unless we're being asked for it ;))"

FILTH!!!!!

lol

xx