Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Calender.... just an idea

Hey everyone!!
Thanks to Monique we got Kara's new fic scripted and all split up waiting for you :)
And now my totally hormoned brains came up with: we need a Christmas Calender.

But... we need your help for it and here comes the deal:
Help us!!
We will upload another chapter of Kara's fic every day or two but we wanna fit some small Christmas-ideas from you in between.
You have one or two pages, a very short amount of space, I know, to write a little something about Christmas and your favourite lifer... wrack your brains, have some candy, punch and smell the cold winter air and a silver fir tree, maybe you'll come up with something.

Now have a great day everyone!!!
Steffi and Noa

4 comments:

Sam said...

I think that is a really lovely idea.

I will see if i can write a new fanfiction in time but at the moment i am suffering from writers block.

Monique said...

So yeah, this is fun. Aaargh, how to clear a too busy schedule... Might give it a try though

Ambie said...

great idea girls I'm on holidays now after completing exams but before hand having to deal with the passing of my adopted mum from stage 4 breast cancer will get working on my idea tomorrow

Neverland said...

Uh! Sad to hear about your mum! You are on our minds, Ambie!