Friday 21 June 2013

As a little start into the historical fics...

... Bex wrote this one a while ago and sent it in, so now we got something to get you guys in the mood for the historical fics :)

Bex, kick it!











Title: Drawn to you
Author: Bex
Genre: AU, R, SX
Rating: 18+
Cast: You and one Lifer
Teaser:  Her life has been mapped out for her, even the man she is set to marry. Will she finally take stand against her overbearing father and regain control over her life?


Now have a great weekend!!!! I just got home from my parents place after almost two weeks without my pc and it was a hard time :)
Also: Never leave a husband unattended for over a week!! Jeeeeez, what a mess this house is now!!!
Have fun reading and writing!
Cheers,
Noa &Steffi

8 comments:

moneymaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lullu said...

I loved This story thx bex

Erin said...

Wonderful story Bex! I definitely felt a connection to the characters, love that they got their happy ending!

Ririey Zaries said...

Wonderful story Bex! I chose Mark and oh dear.. he is so sweet. I wish I would find my true love one day..

Vicksta1982 said...

Enjoyed it thanks Bex

Nicola said...

Absolutely loved it Bex, well done on another fantastic story!! x

Toni said...

Great story!

Monique said...

How come I never left a reply to this?! Odd stuff...

Anyways, you knew I love this long before it was even posted here. Great work as usual, Bex