Thursday 22 April 2010

Contest Season VIII Theme

Season VIII

I think since I have a mad obsession for them; tattoos should be the theme of next season. It can be anything; you can be a tattoo artist, you or the lifer can get one the other loves/hates. You can get a tattoo that gives you magical powers- whatever; the sky's the limit!. Just so the main theme of the story has to do with some sort of tattoo. How about bonus points for the more creative?

Jacelynn

-Final submition date: 10th of June, 2010.

For general rules for the contest, such as dates and story size, check here.

Any doubts?! You know the drill, ask us by e-mail, neverland.fics@gmail.com. 

1 comment:

Nora said...

10th of June??? Buahaha!!(evil laughter)
Maybe I can still finish my story! I gave up and was really depressed about the Baby-eating-brain-thing and now that I am almost due (approx. six more weeks) it is even getting worse! But now I will give it one last shot, I really liked the tatoo-theme :) juhu! :)