Friday 23 April 2010

Author: Zoey

From: Holand

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
I think I still can learn a lot of writing. I mostly have enough inspiration, but Ihave problems with writing them down. I prefer to write stories that are close to my reallife, it is easier to write then. also I like to give it something special, like writing like a dairy, or trough phonecalls or letters, or I try to give someone a weird job or something.
All in all, I do really enjoy writing and I hope to grow through time.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
Difficult to tell, I wrote one complete fic before but it ain't good. I mostly start on a story but I barely finish them. so actually this is my first fic that I post online (It's You). I started writing on this fic like 2 weeks ago. I've read fics for like 4 years or so now and from the beginning I always wanted to write myself, but it never worked out.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I really love fics that take place in the middle ages, it gives something romantic to them. Also teen-fics I love since I am one myself. A fic is good for me when it is something out of daily life, you can reconise it but still it is a dream of what you know probably won't come true. That is why it is so great to read it here.

Stories in Neverland written by Zoey:

No comments: