Friday 23 April 2010

Author: Nicolle

From: --

Fave Lifer: Nicky 

Your point of view on your own stories. 
I can get inspired from anything really wheather its a song(mostly westlife songs)/something i have seen on tv or if someone has said something to me and i think i could write about it then i will try my best to do so.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I was in my room with nothing to do listing to westlife's new album back home and when "I do" thats where i got the idea to write my first fic wedding day.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I Love reading all diffrent types of fan fictions. I like all diffrent types all fics on this site are really good i really do enjoy reading all of them.

Stories in Neverland written by Nicolle

No comments: