Tuesday 13 April 2010

Author: Caroline

From: Sweden

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories.
When I have finished a story I’m really proud over them because I’ts not that often that I actually finish one. I’m inspired by everything between heaven and earth. I can be inspired by something I see on TV and read and even when I’m walking on the streets and see people I get inspiration and write a story about the things out there.


When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
It was about 6 months ago. I started writing fan fictions cause I love writing and I love Westlife. So I put those things together and now I write fan fictions about them. I started writing slash cause my favourite couple is Mark and Kevin so I wrote about them. Now I have started to write about a lifer and a female.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
In fan fictions I like romance and also 18+. I’m also a huge fan of tragedies. I don’t really like it when it takes much time for the both main characters to realise that they like each other. I really want them to be together from the start of the story and things happen to them.
I like to just write in my name and such and just go into a dreamworld. I can sit and read fan fictions for hours.

Stories in Neverland written by Caroline:

Contact Caroline
zweet__1989@hotmail.com

No comments: