Monday 22 March 2010

Author: Krissy

From: Philippines

Fave Lifer: Shane

Your point of view on your own stories.
I write stories that I want to happen to me and my friends... songs, movies, and other stories inspires me... I like my stories to be somewhat romantic and may happen with 'what ifs'... but i think I have to work on that one... I just like to write stories that makes me feel good when I read it (I even wrote a story about zombies! lol) I also like my stories to be believable at some point...
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I began writing when I was in fifth grade, though those ones I laugh when I read... I like writing ever since (that's why my fave subject is english lol) but I really began writing fics just last year, after I read the first interactive fictions I found... and I didn't write about westlife at first, but I did eventually when I''ve read enough fics to have an idea on how to make it more 'descriptive'

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
I really like stories that makes me feel different emotions specially when it makes me laugh or cry, I also like thrilling stories, and I like it when there's a 'we're in this together' effect... but I'm not choosy, I clearly states that I LOVE every story that I've read... different sites, different styles I love it all!!! xx K

Stories in Neverland written by Krissy:
-Road to Eternity (with Ash, Binha and Nikki);
-Stuck;
-The blue line

Contact Krissy:
shmark_krissy@hotmail.com

No comments: