Saturday 20 March 2010

Author: Helena

From: Sweden

Fave Lifer: Kian

Your point of view on your own stories.
To be honest I really don´t know where I get my inspiration from but I guess it comes from different situations, places and colours. I try to get my stories so down to earth that I can so you actually can get the feeling that they can happen. I also try to write them so they´re interesting to read from the beginning to the end. My stories are often build from my own interests, from things in my life like work and places I love, from things that I want and dream about.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
I just started to write fics last year. I´ve been writing short stories since I was about seven or eight years old but last year I lost my inspiration so I thought that I should try and write something else and I started to write fics. I got my inspiration back and now I can´t stop writing. I belive that one of the reasons I started to write again was that I started to write in english, I find it more challenging and easier to express myself.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I really like fics that is down to earth and that have a nice story that´s easy to follow. I like stories that has a theme, like Christmas or Valentine but to be true a well written story is always fun to read!

Stories in Neverland written by Helena:


Contact Helena
idahelena_82@hotmail.com

No comments: