Friday 26 March 2010

Author: Amy

From: Romania

Fave Lifer: Mark

Your point of view on your own stories.
I always get inspired only by looking at my fave 'Lifer. I just see a picture of him and the ideas for fics begin coming up to me. It's really hard for me to write fics, because I always change my mind and what once seemed right, the other day looks like a total failure. Probably that's why i have like 20 fics started, but only 2 or 3 finished.
But I love writing fics and once I begin writing I stay more than 2 hours at the PC doing it :D
When and why did you start writing fan fictions?
I have so many ideas and it's cool when you start playing them on your mind, but I thought that writing them would be a great idea. So some simple ideas turned imediately into fictions.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them?
Fanfictions are great because you can actually star in them. And what's better than being with your favourite Lifer and doing all sorts of things that can only be seen on movies or be read in books?

Stories in Neverland written by Amy

Contact Amy:
amy_mark03@yahoo.com

No comments: