Friday 26 March 2010

Author: Aileen

From: USA

Fave Lifer: Shane & Mark

Your point of view on your own stories.
My stories...take on lots of different points of view, it just depends on how I'm inspired to write it. I can't define what my inspiration is but it just comes to me when I least expect it.
When and why did you start writing fan fictions? 
It was about...10 years ago, I joined various fanfic groups for BSB and *Nsync and loved reading them. I made friends with one author who pushed me to write. Initially I hated everything I wrote but over time with the encouragement of fellow fanfic writers I wrote more and learned that I can write and have loved doing so ever since.

What do you like on fan fictions, when you're reading them? 
I like...a variety of things. The main thing I look for though is a sense of realism. I do enjoy the fantasy fanfics and when they're clearly stated as fantasy I expect the genre to be pushed to the max. But if it's a romance or a drama, I like looking for stories that make it believable. Where I'm able to transport myself into another world and really see and imagine everything happening.

Stories in Neverland written by Aileen:

Contact Aileen
aileen921@gmail.com

No comments: